For Sale 25% Shared Ownership £27,500

New Street, Morecambe

4 Bed House - Terraced 

Property Details

Bay fronted, three storey property offering flexible accommodation that would make a great family home. Offered for £27,500 with 25% shared ownership with rent of £233 per calendar month on the remaining 75%.

The ground floor accommodation currently comprises of entrance hall and open plan kitchen lounge. Rooms to the first floor include two double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite comprising fitted bath with wall mounted shower, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Stairs lead up to the second floor which offers a further two double bedrooms and an additional WC. Dependent on a purchasers requirements for space, alternative use for bedrooms could include sitting room, play room, hobby room or study/home office.

Further benefits to the property include double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Whilst a purchaser may wish to redecorate or modernise to their taste, this property has fantastic potential to create an all round fabulous family home.

Externally, the property offers a paved rear yard with access to rear service lane.

Ideally positioned in Morecambe Town Centre, within walking distance of a wide range of amenities including shops, Post Office, shopping centre and library. Nearby transport links include Morecambe Train Station and bus routes to surrounding areas including Heysham and Lancaster City Centre.

Ground Floor

Entrance Hall

Radiator, power and light.

Kitchen/Lounge

Fitted kitchen incorporating a range of units with space for white goods. UPVC double glazed, bay window to front elevation. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. UPVC door leading to rear yard. Two radiators, power and light.

First Floor

Bedroom One

2.91m x 3.43m (9'6" x 11'3")
Generous double bedroom with UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation. Radiator, power and light.

Bathroom

Three piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator and light point.

Bedroom Two

3.47m x 2.37m (11'4" x 7'9")
Good size double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator, power and light.

Second Floor

Bedroom Three

2.91m x 5.13m (9'6" x 16'9")
Spacious double bedroom with two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation (one bay). Two radiators, power and light.

Bedroom Four

3.02m x 2.37m (9'10" x 7'9")
Double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator, power and light.

WC

Two piece suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin. Radiator and light point.

External

Paved rear yard with access to rear service lane.

Viewings.

BY APPOINTMENT WITH AGENTS ONLY

Office Hours.

Weekdays 9.00am - 5.30pm Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm

Disclaimer

These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. It is not company policy to test any services or appliances in properties offered for sale and these should be verified on survey by prospective purchasers.

Floorplans

Location Map

Open In Google Maps
Open In Google Maps
Did you know?

We offer free valuations

We can provide you with a free valuation of your property to get start click the button and fill in the form and we will get back to you.

Don't take our work for it

Hear from happy customers

Great Estate Agent

Great Estate agents. Highly recommend to anyone looking to sell a property. Professional friendly staff. Special mention too Jamie and Tracey who in my opinion went above and beyond expectations....
25.10.19 - Adele Mill (Vendor)

Really Impressed

We had a great experience with R&B Estate Agents, the team were really great and knowledgable. We were really impressed! We were buying our first home and the team were so friendly and helpful and...
06.08.19 - Kate Side (Buyer)

Valuable Support

Throughout all my interactions R & B acted professionally, providing valuable support and assistance. Despite being an experienced seller, a number of unforeseen circumstances led to my sale being a...
01.08.19 - Jonathan Thomas (Vendor)
More Testimonials
Get your...Free instant
online valuation